Sunday, August 7, 2011

Deleting My FB Account

So, I did it.  I deleted the account, I feel like I just lost a friend.  However, I felt this same way whenever we moved to Houston and decided not to pay for TV channels.  It is a time of withdrawal and just like any other addiction, it will take time for me to get over it, but I will get over it. 

One of my friends was concerned because she wouldn't be able to see updates on Lilly or pictures anymore and so I plan to start using my blog as a way to share those things.  Those of you who read my blog will be able to see the pictures and the updates. :) 

Now, what to do with all this free time I'm going to have?  I thought the same thing about getting rid of TV - what will I do with all my time - it is amazing how I have filled the days.  I can't even imagine having time to watch it even if we had it now. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have thought about doing the same thing, Emily. I just really like seeing all the pics of my sister in Arkansas and Kaye in Charleston, and they don't have blogs like I do. So I'm keeping it for now---I don't spend a lot of time on FB...but I do check other blogs daily, look at deal websites and coupon websites, answer hotmails, and Ebay takes up a pretty huge chunk of my time. I've made over $300 in the last 4 weeks, so I figure the computer time is worth it. It's not surfing the internet or playing those stupid games. :) Let us know how you're managing. I'll be watching your blog. I'm a follower. ;)I'm like you: don't watch any TV ever. I have taken to reading some now during Jase's naptime, which that will end very soon when we start homeschool back on Aug. 15th b/c we do school during naptime a good bit. Only computer time I get is from 8:30pm until about midnight when I usually go to bed.

    ReplyDelete