Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Help! I Don't Know What to Do!

I am adult, but sometimes I feel like others are way more grown up than I am.  There are certain situations that I find myself in and I just don't know what to do except call somebody. 

If I am not feeling well or my daughter is sick or has a bump, rash, etc I never know if I should go to the doctor?  Is this normal?  Should I just wait it out?  So, I usually call my mom.

If our dog is having issues where I don't know if I should take her to the vet or just wait it out, I call my aunt.

If I hear noises in my attic or have an unknown critter in my yard - I call my neighbor.

You get the point, right?  I just can't seem to handle these situations by myself.  Usually, I can't even come up with a plan of action at the moment - except call so-and-so.  Then, when that person tells me what to do or comes to do something, I think, "Why didn't I think of that?  It seems so logical." 

Maybe one day I'll grow up and know how to handle these things, but until then I will be thankful I have people to call. 

No comments:

Post a Comment