Monday, September 24, 2012

Don't Know What to Ask

Recently, I wrote a post where I talked about how I never know what to do in certain situations, so I always call people to help me.  Now, I'm writing a post about not knowing what to ask for help?  It seems contradictory but it isn't. 

My husband travels a lot.  He is gone for long chunks of time and then home for a good chunk of time.  It is hard, but we are making it work by focusing on the positives...more on that in another post.  People are always telling me that if I need anything while he is away to just ask.  I would love to take people up on their offers, but I don't know what to ask them to do.  I mean, what exactly is my responsibility that I shouldn't pass off on others and what is the "extra" that is ok to ask others to help with?  Since, I don't know the answer to this question I usually end up doing it all alone. 

If you are one of those people who offers to help me, just know that I appreciate your offer, but I honestly do not know what to ask you to do. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I've offered help but I do know I'm here to get together... And if you ever need a friend to talk to, I am here too! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete