Thursday, October 4, 2012

Quiet Time with God

I know that if I start my day off with some quiet time praying and reading God's Word then I will have a better day than if I don't.  The problem is that some days I choose a little extra sleep over getting up before everybody else, or some days my daughter gets up earlier than expected and then I don't get the quiet time I was planning to have. 

I try not to make my quiet time a "check off the list" thing, but more a mindset for my day.  If I start my day talking with Him, I'm more likely to focus on Him all throughout the day.  Now, if I could only figure out a way to make Him the focus on the days that I don't get the quiet time. 

Whether I start my day with Him or not, He is with me always and will never leave me or forsake me.

No comments:

Post a Comment