Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sharing my testimony

I have shared my testimony with only a few people, but a few weeks ago I was sharing pieces of it with an old friend and he suggested that I needed to write it in book form. This got me thinking, I am not going to write a book, but a blog could be a way to share it with others. The purpose of me sharing my story is that hopefully others will come to Christ by hearing it - ultimately to bring God glory.

I think it will take many posts to share my story and obiously, since I am still living, my story is conitinuing. Just like any other Christian, I have my struggles so please feel free to leave comments that will help me along.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! This blog idea is just a blessing to me! May God bless you and guide your every key! Looking forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete