Monday, February 25, 2013

Oh, the Unknown!

We mailed off our adoption package a little over a week ago.  Now, we are waiting.  Waiting for them to call us and schedule our classes.  Waiting to find out what we need to do next.

In many ways, I think it is very similar to when I found out I was pregnant with Lilly.  After going to the doctor, I wanted to know what I was supposed to do next.  Everything was unknown. 

I didn't know if I would have a healthy child in the end...
I didn't know if the child would be a boy or girl...
I didn't know how the child would look...
I didn't know how the child would act...
I didn't know when the child would come...
I didn't know how we would provide for the child...


All the unknowns make me nervous but KNOWING that my God is in control gives me peace.  I know they will call at the perfect time and that I need to "cast all my cares on the Lord" and "do not be anxious about anything"

No comments:

Post a Comment